The George is a luxury boutique hotel offering both the local and international market unparalleled levels of service and facilities.
Do you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations?
Do you have a track record in getting it right, on time, first time, every time?
Do you have a desire to work for a company that drives innovation and is committed to the development of its team members?
Are integrity and respect for others part of who you are?
If you can answer yes to all of the above questions, then you would more than likely be a good fit for our team.
Senior Chef de Partie
Pescatore, which has been recognised as Christchurch’s top rated restaurant in the Cuisine Restaurant of the Year Awards for the past 3 years, is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Chef de Partie who has aspirations of becoming a Junior Sous Chef.
It is essential that the successful applicant for this position is passionate about working with a quality product and wishes to excel in your chosen profession.
Pescatore Maitre d’
The successful candidate for this position should possess the following attributes:
· An extensive knowledge of and passion for the food and beverage industry
· A minimum of 3 years previous experience in fine dining at a supervisory position essential
· Extensive knowledge of New Zealand and international wines
· Experience in food and wine matching
· Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ) and General Manager’s Certificate essential
· Able to provide exceptional leadership to the team, ensuring the focus is on delivering and
exceeding expectations in guest service
· High motivation and energy level
· A pride in their personal grooming